Terms and conditions
On the basis of these terms and conditions is concluded between the buyer or seller and
Represented by Jo Martial Djoumessi Tatsadong
Address: Schlesierweg 18 65719 Hofheim am Taunus
Tel: (0049) 017670883167
Email address: contactatmiesaa.com
Tax ID number: DE307505590
, hereinafter referred to as Online Market Operator, the contract hereunder.
This agreement governs the commissioning of sellers’ shops and the sale of new and used goods in the fields of electronics, cosmetics, food, books, music, textiles and fashion, jewelry and accessories via the operator’s online store. For details of the respective offer, reference is made to the product description of the offer page.
Conclusion of the contract
The contract is concluded exclusively electronically through the Marketplace by accepting these terms during registration or during the purchase. The posted offers represent a non-binding invitation to submit an offer to the buyer’s order, which the seller can then accept.
Seller’s Clause on miesaa.com:
- Registration and the creation of a seller’s account is done via the link: https://www.miesaa.com/my-account/. For any other problem or question, sellers can send a message to the following email address: supportatmiesaa.com
- Any seller registered on the “Marketplace” miesaa.com confirms to have read all the conditions of use and conditions of sale and to accept the contents.
- To sell on miesaa.com, registering and creating a seller account is mandatory.
- All sellers on miesaa.com can sell new or used products.
- Sellers are responsible for their products, from their insertion to their delivery. The seller is responsible for all the information used during the insertion of his product (images, descriptions, prices, …). The seller is responsible for the maintenance of his product in accordance with the laws and regulations specified in these terms and conditions. In addition to our general conditions, the seller may, in accordance with the applicable commercial law, insert his own general conditions (GC) to inform each buyer of the specificities of his products. miesaa.com is in no way responsible for products, selected shipping methods, returns of buyers or information provided and published by the seller.
- Miesaa.com therefore reserves the right to permanently delete the account of the seller violating the laws governing the protection of personal data or copyright.
- The seller’s products are inserted on the site for free and have an unlimited duration. However, Miesaa.com reserves the right to remove these products at any time without giving any explanation to the seller. In this case, however, the seller is informed of the transaction.
- miesaa.com receives a commission of 7% of the price of each product sold on the market (including Paypal fees and transport costs excluded).
- 14 days after the finalization of the order, the seller will receive 93% of the selling price and shipping costs paid by the buyer.
- The seller agrees (towards miesaa.com and the buyer) to indicate the tracking number of parcels sent to facilitate the ordering process and to ensure a good image of the market.
- The conditions applicable to advertising contracts for products offered on the market (miesaa.com) and / or services provided outside the market differ from those listed in these general conditions. These contracts will be tailored to the seller or service provider based on the products sold and sales made on the miesaa.com market.
The ordering process for entering into the contract includes the following steps in the Marketplace system miesaa.com:
- Selection of the offer in the desired specifications (size, color, number) of the desired category
- Place the offer in the cart
- Press the ‘order’ button
- Enter the billing and delivery address
- Selecting the payment method
- Consultation and processing of the order and all the entries
- Check the box “Validate the Terms”
- Press the ‘Order Now’ button
- Confirmation email that your order has arrived
By sending the order confirmation to your email address, the contract is concluded.
Prices, shipping, return shipping
All prices are final prices and are regulated by the respective sellers. The prices therefore include according to ยง 19 paragraph 1 UStG no VAT (value added tax) on sales, if the goods come from the sellers concerned by ยง 19 paragraph 1 UStG. Each seller must ensure that the prices of his products include the correct or legal value added tax. The services offered are, unless otherwise indicated, second-hand goods purchased privately. In accordance with ยง 25a UStG, these are taxed differently, so that the value added tax is not expelled during the calculation. In addition to the final prices, depending on the shipping method proposed by the seller, additional fees will be charged, which will be displayed before sending the order. If there is a right of withdrawal and is used by it, the buyer bears the cost of return.
The buyer only has the following payment options: Payment Service Provider (PayPal).
When paying with PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal online provider’s website during the checkout process. To be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered on this site or first register, legitimize it with your access data and confirm the payment order. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to start the payment transaction. Further information can be obtained during the order process. The payment transaction will be automatically executed by PayPal immediately afterwards.
Other payment methods are not currently offered and will not be accepted.
When using a payment / fiduciary service provider, this allows the operator and the buyers to settle the payment between them. The fiduciary service / payment service provider transmits the buyer’s payment to the operator. Further information is available on the website of the relevant payment / fiduciary service provider. The buyer is obliged to deposit or transfer the amount indicated on the account indicated on the invoice within 2 days of receipt of the invoice. Payment is due without deduction as of the billing date. The buyer comes only after default reminder.
Terms of Delivery
The seller must ensure that the goods are shipped immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. The shipment is on average at the latest after 5 days. The seller is bound to deliver the 14th day after receiving the order. The usual delivery time is 5 days unless otherwise stated in the item description. The seller does not send directly. The order will be shipped by the manufacturer as soon as the entire order is in stock. If the seller is not liable for a permanent obstacle to delivery, including force majeure or non-delivery by its own suppliers, although a corresponding hedging transaction has been completed on time, the seller has the right to terminate the contract with the buyer to this extent. The buyer will be informed immediately and the services received, including payments, will be reimbursed.
If the buyer is a contractor, the warranty period for new products is limited to one year. The seller has the right to choose between a repair or a new delivery if the goods are new and the buyer is an entrepreneur. If the buyer is a contractor, the warranty is excluded for second-hand goods. If the buyer is a consumer, the warranty period for used goods is limited to one year. This does not apply to the buyer’s claims for injury to life, limb, health or essential contractual obligations, which must be fulfilled for the contractual purpose to be achieved. . Similarly, this does not apply to actions for damages for gross negligence or willful misconduct committed by the operator, his legal representative or his manager. Incidentally, the legal provisions apply.
Additional clause of the contract
If the buyer is a contractor, the risk of accidental loss and / or accidental deterioration of the products is transferred to the buyer upon shipment when the products are delivered to the selected service provider. The buyer does not have the possibility to directly access the text of the stored contract itself. The buyer can correct the input errors during the ordering process. To do this, follow these steps: commandeatmiesaa.com .
Right of withdrawal and customer service
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- In the case of a sales contract: on which you, or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last good.
- In the case of a contract for several goods ordered by the consumer as part of the same order and delivered separately: for you or a third party designated by you, who is not a carrier, the respective goods respective vendors in took or took.
- In the case of a contract for the supply of a multi-part product: where you or a third party designated by you, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the last or partial product delivered by a seller.
- In the case of a contract for the regular supply of goods for a specified period: if you or a third party designated by you, who is not a carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good.
When several alternatives meet, the first acknowledgment of the product by a seller is decisive.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Miesaa.com, Jo Martial Djoumessi Tatsadong, Schlesierweg 1/8 65719 Hofheim am Taunus 004917670883167 commandeatmiesaa.com ) and contact the respective seller of the goods by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) to the operator. To do this, you must do the following:
- Send us a message at the following email address: commandeatmiesaa.com
- Log on to our page www.miesaa.com and go to the corresponding page of the seller. Write to the seller by clicking on the “Get Support” button
To maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
In the event of termination of this contract, we will promptly refund all payments received from us, excluding delivery charges, and no later than fourteen days from the date we received the payment. notification of your termination of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same method of payment that you used during the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; Under no circumstances will you be charged for these refund fees. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned them, whichever is the earliest date.
You dispose of the goods immediately and, in any case, no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract, to Miesaa.com individual companies, Jo Martial Djoumessi Tatsadong, Schlesierweg at 1/8 65719 Hofheim am Taunus 004917670883167 commande atmiesaa.com to return or hand over. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
They bear the immediate cost of sending the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to unnecessary manipulation to examine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
End of cancellation policy
The right of withdrawal does not apply to delivery
- products that are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is determined by individual choice or by the consumer, or which is clearly adapted to their personal needs (for example, t-shirts with your photo and photo) Your name),
- sealed goods that can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery
- goods that have been inseparably mixed with other goods because of their nature after delivery,
- sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- newspapers, magazines or journals other than subscription contracts.
Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, return the goods to the respective sellers in their original packaging with all accessories and components of the packaging. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide appropriate packaging that provides adequate protection against shipping damage and avoids claims for damage due to defective packaging.
Please call the appropriate seller before returning goods to announce the return. In this way, you allow the seller to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
You can contact our customer service at the following times: Miesaa.com , Jo Martial Djoumessi Tatsadong, Schlesierweg 1/8 65719 Hofheim am Taunus 004917670883167 contactatmiesaa.com Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 18:00 to 23:00.
The actions for damages of the customer (buyer or seller) are excluded, unless otherwise indicated for the following reasons. This also applies to the operator’s representatives and enforcement agents if the customer (buyer or seller) invokes these damages. Excluded are actions for damages of the customer for damage to life, physical integrity, health or essential contractual obligations, which must be fulfilled for the contractual purpose to be achieved. Similarly, this does not apply to actions for damages for gross negligence or willful misconduct committed by the operator, his legal representative or his manager.
Prohibition of assignment and collateral
The claims or rights of the buyer against the seller may not be assigned or pledged without his consent, unless the buyer has shown a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge. The same thing applies to the seller against the operator
Language, jurisdiction and applicable law
The contract is written in English and French. Subsequent implementation of the contractual relationship takes place in English and French. It applies exclusively the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this applies only to the extent that it does not limit the legal provisions of the state in which the customer (buyer or seller) has his domicile or habitual residence. The place of jurisdiction of disputes with customers other than consumers, legal entities of public law or special funds of public law is the headquarters of the operator.
If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions were or become ineffective, this would not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The exclusively German law is applicable to contracts between you and you, excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, “United Nations Purchase Law”). The mandatory regulations of the country in which you reside are not affected by the choice of law.
If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our institution is the competent jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or relating to contracts between us and you.
Stand : December.2018
Terms & Conditions
via the generator of the German hotline for lawyers